Terms and Conditions of Use
- By using our services and/or placing an order, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions of PureLino.com. Changes are made from time to time and we advise you to view our terms and conditions page on a regular basis.
Changes to Service and/or 'Terms and Conditions'
PureLino reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If PureLino required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Definitions and Interpretation
- The term "website" or "site" refers to our website with a domain name "PureLino.com".
- The term "Pure Lino" or "PureLino" or "PureLino.com" or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website
- The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The term “user” or “users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by PureLino.com and acting in the course of their employment
- The term “account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website.
- The term “carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers.
- The term “content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website.
- The term “goods” means any products that PureLino.com advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Website.
- The term “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that PureLino.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future.
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of PureLino.com, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Subject to Clause 2 of Intellectual Property (above) you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by PureLino.com.
- If you notice any activity of breaching our intellectual property rights, please do contact our technical support team which will deal with the issue. You can contact us by sending email to: info@PureLino.com
Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 2 of Intellectual Property (above) you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
User under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
If Goods are being ordered from outside UK, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. PureLino.com is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and PureLino.com cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Registration / Account / Purchasing From Website
- In order to purchase Goods on this website and to use the website’s facilities you must be over eighteen years of age and possess a valid bank card that is acceptable to us
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.